1.10.2012

Everybody Everywear :: Black & White

{Cardigan: Forever 21, Shirt: Kenneth Cole, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Macy's, Watch: Fossil}

Although today's EBEW was black and white, which some may associate with a waiter's outfit.  I prefer to think of black and white as a classic starting point for an outfit that you can make your own.  If you take a look at the EBEW website you'll see many different variations of this two color combination.  I chose to mix patterns and otherwise keep the rest of my outfit simple.  I'm wearing my Old Navy skinny jeans that I can't seem to stop wearing these days, they're just so comfortable!
Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed the stripe sweater with the print of the top. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really love your boots and that great striped sweater!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. I love the mix and match of patterns! I'm visiting from EBEW and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks so comfy and cute. Love the top, the cardi and the booties. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@The Top 10 Richest Models

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...