1.05.2012

NYE 2012

{Honey Badger Drink}

{My love & I}

{Justine & I}


{Apples to Apples}

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve!  My pal Justine and I co-hosted a game night/cocktail party/New Year's Eve celebration at her place which was complete with Apples to Apples, Cranium, Honey Badgers cocktails, champagne, and other fun things!  It was just the kick-off to 2012 that I needed, and I'm so glad that I was surrounded by such wonderful people and can't wait to see what 2012 has in store!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your dress! Looks like you had a great time ringing in the new year. Game nights are so much fun, Apples to Apples and Cranium are such a blast! Best wishes for the new year.

    xoxo
    Ellie

    belovedlifeofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...