1.26.2012

Recent Purchases


It's no secret among my friends and family that I hoard any gift cards that I receive, but it pays to wait for a good deal.  Today I decided to put a gift card that I've had for over two years and some DSW rewards points to good use.  I snagged these awesome leopard flats and these gorgeous cognac Ralph Lauren heels on super clearance.  Also, a couple weeks ago I bought these Nine West leopard heels with another gift card that I had.  Can you tell that leopard and cognac are two of my favorite things?

6 comments:

  1. wow. two years of gift cards unused. i thought i was good at keeping mine for at least 6-8 months. you beat me to it! i love the leopard print flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EM!! Those heels are my favorite of the three- the leopard ones!! Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love leopard!
    I'm having a giveaway for a gorgeous Oia Jules bracelet if you want to check it out!
    http://www.restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/oia-jules-giveaway.html

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so jealous! Those are all awesome. My leopard flats are pretty much dead and I've been searching for some good real leather/fur ones for ages! I'll check DSW online maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love new shoes... now maybe you should find three old pairs to get rid of?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @justine :: You would be proud of me, I actually have about four pairs of shoes in my giveaway pile. :)

    @adventures in dressmaking :: I didn't see these flats online, but good luck searching for them! The brand is Audrey Brooke if that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...