1.27.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



It's been awhile since I've participated in Fill in the Blanks so I thought I'd play along today.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!!



1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is  Germany.  It was my first vacation away from my family, and my longest vacation I've ever taken.  Also the country is absolutely beautiful and I recommend anyone to go there if they can!

2.    Greece is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading magazines, listening to my iPod, or chatting with anyone I'm traveling with.

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are an iPod, magazines and an eye mask (if it's a long flight).

5.  My favorite travel companion is my boyfriend.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling was when I was flying home from Spain where I was visiting my friend Justine.  She put her purse (which had ID, cash, etc. in it) in a piece of luggage that I was bringing back to the U.S. for her, and we forgot the purse was in there.  I heard my name over the loud speaker and then something in Spanish.  I had no idea what was happening, and couldn't speak Spanish to ask anyone.  She ended up convincing someone at the airport to open the luggage and retrieve her purse!  So weird!

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is weisswurst in Germany.

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in I'm not sure, I'm not a fan of sales tax so that would probably narrow down my options.

9.  I have been to not really sure how many, maybe 10?  
states in the U.S.

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be great if there was no sales tax at all?

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorite things about living in Oregon, no sales tax! :)

      Delete
  2. I went to Germany and Greece when I was younger, but I don't remember much. :)
    Hope you had a happy friday! Enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that was so funny! Not quite as funny as the time I lost my coat three times while traveling though. I should probably stop losing things...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...