1.09.2012

Two-Five

 {Jenna & I at Grand Lodge}

 {Rianna & I}

 {My pals and their boys}

{My BFF Justine}

Last Tuesday was my, gulp, 25th birthday.  It's no secret to those close to me that my 25th birthday was my "scary birthday" meaning I was having a bit of a quarter century life crisis.  I'm not sure what is making me anxious about it, but I am so happy that my birthday-day was one of the best, and I'm hopeful that it will continue for the rest of the year!

To start the day, it was absolutely warm, sunny, and gorgeous which is rare in Oregon, then I drove to Eugene to hang out with my pal and her baby, and my mom took me to lunch.  To top it off, my boyfriend took me out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Portland, which I also went to again last Saturday.  It was just the party I needed to start the second quarter of my life out on the right foot!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast!!! Happy 25th!! I will be turning that big # soon too. I'm in my last few weeks of being 24... which also means my quarter life crisis is well on its way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a fun birthday. Just remember... 25 is still so young! You have a lot of life left to live and definitely don't feel like you have to rush anything into the first quarter...you could still have three more to go!

    Love you, pal. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...