1.13.2012

Tomato Legs


{Button-Up: Gap, Sweater: Gap, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Guess}

I mentioned in my first outfit crush of the year how excited I was to finally buy some red skinny jeans.  Since buying my jeans I have to tell myself not to wear them everyday because they are more versatile that you would think.  I wore them on my birthday, another time before this, and then today with khaki striped shirts.  (If you look closely you can see that my button-up shirt has vertical khaki stripes, and then the sweater over it has horizontal stripes.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! :) I want to go to Old Navy and try their Rockstar skinny jeans.

    Also, I wanted to ask you about your Outfit Crush posts. I would love to do something similar on my blog too. If I renamed the post and did it my own way; would that be ok? My goal is to be more fashionable and I think a post like that would inspire me. The blogger world is full of good ideas but I like to be ethical and credit where I can.

    Hope you are having a great weekend! Crossing my fingers for snow in PDX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love those red skinny jeans. I can't wait to see what kind of "fiesta" outfit you come up with for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @angela can you email me at charmedinpdx[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll talk to you about Outfit Crush posts?

    @justeenie I can't wait for your birthday party! You'll have to help me think of the best pieces to make my skinny jeans even more "fiesta" appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...