5.03.2011

Tulip Love



{Jacket: Forever 21, Shirt: Old Navy, Belt: H&M, Skirt: Forever 21, Heels: Nine West}

I'm excited to share another "Portland Inspiration Post."  This outfit was actually worn on Sunday, but it was inspired by some tulips that I saw outside of a downtown Starbucks.  Originally I was going to pair a yellow shirt with a red skirt, but then decided that may look too much like McDonald's, and I have to say I like this outfit even more.  I also have to admit that I changed into flat sandals in order to walk around Ikea. 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love tulips! What a great inspiration. I'm hoping to make it down to the tulip festival next weekend (the one by woodburn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those shoes! love them! where did you get it? are they too tall? are they comfy? i love seeing portland on your blog, for obvious reasons! yay for tulips. they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Portland Inspiration posts are my favorite! Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we were hanging out by the same tulips :)
    http://fishgirl65.blogspot.com/2011/05/things-that-are-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...