5.24.2011

Inspiration Board

{Start with desired frame}

{Trace and cut foam core board to just larger than the opening of the frame}

{Lay out cork to cover the entire piece of foam core and start gluing the cork.  I outlined it with glue and then put some in the middle too.}

{Once all the cork is glued to the board, insert it into frame.  From the back of the frame, hammer nails in at an angle and bend in towards the foam.  Repeat this for all four sides (Thank you to my BF for helping)}

{Completed cork in frame}

{Pin any photos you like, and then let the inspiration flow!}

I finally found some time this weekend to create my inspiration board.  I had so much fun making this board, and it only took a few items: a frame, three sheets of cork, tacky glue, four nails, and foam core board.

1 comment:

  1. How very fun and clever! I love this little project! The outcome was great and the process looks so so so easy! It's perfect!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...