4.29.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   I am looking forward to: sunny weather and vacations.  Over the Memorial Day weekend I'm going with my BF and a couple friends to Vegas, and I absolutely can't wait.  

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is: old Mary Kate and Ashley movies.   I've always watched shows and movies they're in since they were on Full House. 

3.  My favorite car is: a black or silver Land Rover.  My BF always tells me that I shouldn't like them because they're expensive to repair and what not, but a girl can dream!

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be: low humidity, 70-80 degree, sunny weather.  To me this type of weather is perfect because it's not too hot, but you can still go swimming, and wear dresses, shorts, and sandals.  

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is: clean or organize.  There is something that is so therapeutic about being in control of something and seeing it become done. 

6.  This weekend: I will try and be outside as much as possible.  The weather is supposed to be nice, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to read magazines in a park, drink coffee outside, and also eat dinner outside.  I'm also getting dinner and going bowling with my BF and a couple pals.

7.  If I were a color, I'd be green because, to me it means that something is alive in nature, and it's also one of the two colors of my favorite football team and school.  Go Ducks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...