5.23.2011

Oops!


{Button-Up: Old Navy, Jeans: Banana Republic, Heels: Target}

I seem to have inadvertently taken a break from blogging, but I'm back with an outfit post for the day.  This was the gem of a shirt that I found at Old Navy the other week.  Although it wrinkled easily, it was super comfy all day at work.  Also, now that I look at this outfit, I'm realizing that the entire outfit cost less than $50.  I got a great deal on these jeans at the Banana Republic outlet this weekend, and my only complaint about them is two of the button loops are rather large and seem to stick out from my hips like ears.  Any ideas on how to remedy this problem would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, girl!! That top looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...