5.10.2011

Everybody Everywear - Floral



This month I'm participating in EBEW again, and the theme is floral.  As soon as I heard it was floral I was excited to participate, that was until I looked in my closet and realized I don't own many floral pieces of clothing.   Most of my floral pieces are flouncy skirts or spaghetti strap dresses, so it was somewhat difficult to find something appropriate for work.  I'm so excited to look at everyone else's versions of floral and see how they've styled them.  Go check them out too at the EBEW site!

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your floral look. The shoes are just the perfect pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those orange shoes are seriously amazing! I love them!!!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the skirt and the simple shirt.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt pattern is beautiful!!!

    xo
    Aline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...