3.08.2011

Seeing Spots

 {Cardigan: Gap, Button-Up: Can't Remember, Jeans: Gap, Heels: Target}

I was so happy to have something for Everybody Everywear in my closet.  Have you heard of EBEW? It's a pretty great idea from Linda and Liz where something is picked that most people already have in their closet.  This time around it was polka dots.  At first I wasn't sure if I had anything with polka dots, and then I dug in the back of my closet and found this button-up black and white shirt.  I can't wait to look at everyone's outfits with polka dots!

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found something back in that closet! The blue cardigan looks great against the black.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! :) So cute! Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEV! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...