3.03.2011

Alle fertigen [All Finished]

 {Blazer: H&M, Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden}

Another 30 for 30 challenge under my belt. Stay tuned for a wrap-up of my 30 different outfits.

I'm super excited because I just got home from volunteering at my very first fashion show.  Nordstrom had a designer preview runway fashion show, and all of the proceeds benefit the OHSU Center for Women's Health.  It was so much fun to see what is going to be in fashion for spring, and I felt very official since I was able to sit in the front row! Because I was volunteering though, I didn't have my camera with me, but hopefully I will be able to find some photos to share with you.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Don't you feel so great now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you! That's wonderful.

    Also, I love this outfit and will probably copy it. I especially love the elbow patches on the blazer - so fun.

    Gracey
    www.fashionforgiants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats :) looking forward to the photos.
    I really love the turquoise necklace.

    xo
    Aline

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! you finished adorably. That fashion event sounds like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...