3.04.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 {via}

Playing along with Lauren today, and tonight I'm going out of town for one of my best friend's birthdays.  I am so excited to spend the weekend with some really close friends and of course my boyfriend. 

1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: exclamation marks.  I want to put them at the end of most sentences, I guess they just describe my feeling for something the best!

2.  Today I am thankful for: coffee.  I am already on my second cup and it is helping me get through a big project!


3.  My best friend is: my boyfriend and friend Justine.  They both know me the best, probably better than I know me and I think would do most anything for me.

4.  A quirky thing about me is: that I'm very neurotic about certain things.  For instance touching other people's silverware in the kitchen sink grosses me out!

5.  This weekend I: am going to Black Butte Ranch to celebrate my friend's 25th birthday! I haven't seen her or the other people going in a few months so I'm excited to relax and catch up!

6.  Something that worries me is: driving in the snow, but luckily my boyfriend is driving this weekend and he is much better at driving in the snow than me.

7.  On my night stand you would find: three dishes from Anthropologie with jewelry in them, a lamp, my cell phone and one or two cups for water.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I use so many exclamation marks too! I feel like if I don't, then I won't sound excited or "loud" in my writing:-) I've been trying to cut down on them though, so I'm not shouting everything I say. But I love them so! Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...