3.07.2011

Remix Round-Up






Here is a complete recap of my 30 outfits.  Do you have any favorites?  My favorites are numbers 4, 11, 18, 24, and 28.  My MVP for this challenge, just like the last one, are definitely my cognac boots.  Once again those bad boys pulled me through the last 30 days and kept my feet both warm and stylish.

I really like these challenges, and I hope that Kendi has a spring or summer edition.  They challenge me to wear different outfits that I wouldn't otherwise think about if I had full access to my closet, not to mention how much time they save me every morning.  I do have to say that I am happy to go shopping again for some lovely spring clothes that I've been seeing!

2 comments:

  1. i'd love to see you do the summer edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collection of outfits. And yes, you definitely made those cognac boots work hard this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...