10.22.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Once again I'm playing along with Lauren's weekly feature on her blog. It's so fun to think about all the answers to the questions!


1. I am: a lover of fashion, daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, and a lover of most every cat!

2. I wish: that I could go somewhere nice and sunny this Winter with my love.


3. I like: best friends, cats, Rachel McAdams movies, brunch, gerber daisies, clothes, the holidays.

4. I can: not wait until this weekend when I can finally relax after traveling for the last two weeks. One of my best friends is coming up and I can't wait to visit with her as well!

5. I hope: that it doesn't rain this weekend so I can pick out a pumpkin without getting soaked!


6. I think:
that the weekends are absolutely wonderful and really wish they were longer!

7. I was: in Phoenix and Memphis the last two weeks ... post coming soon!

I hope that you have a safe and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...