10.01.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

This week I decided to play along with Lauren and her weekly post from "the little things we do." Her blog is one of my daily reads, and she's from Portland too!

Here are today's blanks!

1. True happiness is: loving friends and family.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was: graduating college as I was one of the first to graduate college in my family.

3. My favorite texture is
: tweed. I have a couch in this texture and several items of clothing. It's awesome.

4. My signature color is:
black, I have a ton of black pants and shirts because it's such a versatile color.

5. My signature style is:
simplicity. I would rather wear a solid color or striped shirt over any other pattern any day.

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be: Banana Republic. It's a store that suits a professional and dressy side of clothing.

7. My best thing about autumn is:
the SMELL! I love walking outside and smelling all of the leaves. leafs

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree about black being versatile and i also love banana republic. and i do know lauren, we work for the same school different sites - yea, i'm a pacific nw transplant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment! Isn't the Pacific Northwest just amazing? I love it! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...