10.08.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Playing along with Lauren's Friday post again, and I hope that you enjoy! I also wanted to share a photo from the UO vs. Stanford game.



1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is: hop in the shower in order to wake up!

2. Today I wish I was: staying home from work, eating brunch with my love, and going to thrift stores with my best pal.

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd: go shopping at Anthropologie, that store is amazing but a little out of my price range most of the time.

4. Tomorrow: I will make crepes for breakfast and then watch the Oregon football game in the afternoon.

5. Two things that don't go together are: {curly hair and rain.} <-- I have the same problem Lauren, it's awful dealing with curly hair in the rain!

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is: soda, I probably drink too much Diet Dr. Pepper for my own good, but it's irresistible.

7. The last time I tried something new was: wow, it has been a long time and I can't even remember. I guess that means I need something new soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...