6.08.2012

Decor :: Dining Rooms

{Farm Table via Pinterest}

{Shabby chic with a gorgeous chandelier via Pinterest}

{Wood table and acrylic chairs via Pinterest}

{Colorful chairs and striped walls via Pinterest}

In about a month my boyfriend and I will be moving ... into a house! I couldn't be more excited to no longer share walls with strangers and have a place to park my car that isn't at risk of door dings why are people so rude?.  The living room in our new place is somewhat large and I've been trying to think of table and other decoration ideas.  These are a few of my favorite dining rooms, some of my other favorite looks can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. OMG NEW HOUSE!! Can't wait to help you decorate. And paint. And decorate some more. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to read about all the fun things you will be doing in the new digs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...