6.23.2012

Couch Dilemma




I think it's time that I face the fact that my couch has seen better days.  I bought it from a V.A. sale when I went away for school and it was vintage when I bought it.  Originally it was in great condition, that is until my cat got to it.  Right now I'm trying to decide if it's worth spending the money on virtually rebuilding it: foam, springs, remove hide-a-bed, reupholster, or just get rid of it.  I've moved it a couple times and it weighs a ton, and now I need to decide if it'll be worth all the work needed.  What do you think? If you were me, would you keep it and try to rebuild it?

4 comments:

  1. If you decide to part ways, here's the couch I was telling you about! You can click on Fabric Listing and choose exactly what you want :)

    http://www.stantonsofas.com/catalog.php?product_type_id=1&product_id=258

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I love this couch. Do you remember how much it cost? :)

      Delete
  2. That couch is really awesome! Too bad it is in bad condition. My cats have destroyed our couch too! I hate it, but I guess I should have known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have such a love/hate relationship with my cat when it comes to him ruining things. I guess it's an excuse to upgrade the furniture though, right? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...