6.04.2012

Canada, Eh?

 {The weather started out really overcast ...}

 {... but luckily it turned out to be a sunny day!}

{I had to take a picture on Courtney Street}

{Cute little buildings}

{People watching}

{At the perfect people watching restaurant, Irish Times}

On Friday I mentioned a little weekend getaway my boyfriend and I were going to take.  We drove to Port Angeles, WA and then on Saturday took the ferry across to Victoria BC.  We lucked out with the weather for most of the day, and only once back in Port Angeles ran into rain. If you haven't been to Victoria before I highly recommend it.  It is such a cute town and really fun to walk around!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun trip! Congratulations on four years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures :) Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...