9.23.2011

Faux Fur Vests


 {H&M}

 {H&M}


I never really thought I would say the following words, "I want a faux fur vest."  This year it seems that they are everywhere, in all the stores and magazines and I can't help but want to add one to my closet.  I went more with the budget friendly take on faux fur, because hey, who wants to drop a couple hundred on a potential trend?  My prediction is that the faux fur vest will be for fall/winter, what the cargo vest was for spring/summer.  Think of them more as a neutral, but a fun neutral!

2 comments:

  1. I too am actually considering a faux fur vest...The are growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so "catchy" about faux fur vests huh? I went to Nordstrom Rack today and tried on about five different ones, but just couldn't bring myself to purchase one ... yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...