9.09.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.   Somewhere someone is helping someone less fortunate than themselves (wishful thinking at least).

2.    Bloggers is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if  my sunless tanner  was no more because,  I would look as white as a ghost.

4.  Baking sugar cookies for my best pal's baby shower  is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like an interesting journey with highs and lows.

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want to travel all around the world and eat all of the delicious food, I would also settle and be an Amazing Race contestant. ;)

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...  completely drawing a blank on funny things!

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to travel the world too. Some of the food I'd pass on but seeing all those different countries would be amazing. Haha, I drew a complete blank on the last one too. No joke, it took me like 10 minutes to come up with something.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...