4.01.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The best prank I ever pulled was: I don't think I've ever been able to pull a prank.  Any time I've ever tried to prank someone I start laughing and ruin the whole plan.

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was:  I can't remember an exact prank, but it was most likely from either my boyfriend or my brother.  They are both so tricky and can convince me that anything is true.

3.  A day without:   quality time with loved ones   is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are: friends and family because they can make any day better, and help get rid of any cranky tendencies that I have.  

5.  I dream of: being the next Stacy London, I have been watching What Not to Wear since before Clinton was even on the show and love helping friends with fashion questions.  I also dream of being able to take three vacations every  year, having a nice home, and not have to work out and stay healthy and in shape.

6.  I dread: public presentations.  Speaking in front of a group of people is and most likely always will be terrifying for me. 

7.  A discovery I made this week was: that I really enjoy trying out new recipes, and am in the process of making Thin Mint cookies right now.  I can't wait until I can try one!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love these answers, girl! I sooo cannot pull of a prank either. I just laugh like a fool! Haha. #3 and 4 are so sweet! And Stacy London is the bomb!! I LOVE that show!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps; http://oliviakcarter.blogspot.com/2011/04/winners.html :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...