1. The best prank I ever pulled was: I don't think I've ever been able to pull a prank. Any time I've ever tried to prank someone I start laughing and ruin the whole plan.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was: I can't remember an exact prank, but it was most likely from either my boyfriend or my brother. They are both so tricky and can convince me that anything is true.
3. A day without: quality time with loved ones is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are: friends and family because they can make any day better, and help get rid of any cranky tendencies that I have.
5. I dream of: being the next Stacy London, I have been watching What Not to Wear since before Clinton was even on the show and love helping friends with fashion questions. I also dream of being able to take three vacations every year, having a nice home, and not have to work out and stay healthy and in shape.
6. I dread: public presentations. Speaking in front of a group of people is and most likely always will be terrifying for me.
7. A discovery I made this week was: that I really enjoy trying out new recipes, and am in the process of making Thin Mint cookies right now. I can't wait until I can try one!