4.26.2011

Black & Chrome


Do you ever find yourself going into Target only looking for a couple things, like toilet paper or Tylenol, but then find yourself in the shoe or clothes section? Yeah, that's just about me every time I go into Target.  The last time I went it didn't even bother me that I was only there for allergy medicine, I still went to the shoe section.  At only $6.24, these heels were just too inexpensive to pass up.  Not only were they inexpensive, but they're also pretty comfortable which is definitely a win-win in my book!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I do that ALL THE TIME in Target!! Always go in there for non-clothing items and come out with clothes/shoes!! hahah!

    these are really cute!

    Krys
    Fierce|Fabulous|Fit
    @FierceFabFit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...