10.04.2012

Casual Friday

leopard + stripes




I'm lucky enough to work for a company that allows me to dress pretty casual regardless of the day.  Typically I wear jeans and a blouse, but on Fridays I can tend to be more casual. On any given Friday you could find me wearing an outfit very similar to this one, leopard flats, striped shirt, and dark blue skinnies.  At first glance it may not seem like leopard and stripes "go" but as long as there is a similar color among both patterns I think it's perfectly acceptable to pair them together.  Also both patterns are staples in my closet so it's inevitable that I wear them in the same outfit!

2 comments:

  1. Most of my everyday outfits are pretty similar to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I actually think leopard has turned into a neutral. It looks great with everything and adds the right amount of spice for all kinds of outfits. Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...