9.27.2012

Ikea Bookshelf Hack


I knew one of the first things I wanted when we moved into a house was a bar cart.  After looking around at some sites that sell them I found out that they're seriously pricey.  But one night when perusing Pinterest I found the perfect bar that I knew would work great in our house.  We already had the bookshelf, so I just went to Lowes to buy the rest of the materials.  It was a super simple DIY and just required four table legs, four flanges, and a screw driver. Now I'm off to make a drink!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! It really looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really love open front bars. They are so welcoming and everything is right where you need it. I miss ours a lot... but, the kiddo liked getting into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenni! Hopefully you'll be able to have another bar soon. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...