2.14.2012

Everybody Everywear :: Pink + Red


{Button-Up: Forever 21, Tank: Aeropostale, Pants: Old Navy, Heels: Ralph Lauren}

I was excited to step out of my comfort zone a little bit for this month's EBEW, pink and red.  My love of my red pants has been documented fairly accurately on my blog (seen here and here), but I wasn't sure how to pair them with pink.  I opted to wear a light pink tank top under my sheer white blouse since I didn't have a pink shirt that contrasted enough with red.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it's so cute! :)
    Xo, Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute sheer top! And those pumps are amazing!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did just a hint of pink! It's hard for me to see a contrast between pink and red, but I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sheer blouse is a treasure. Love it as a combo to that red pants. Pretty as usual. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@New Prints in Cherokee Body Collection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...