2.07.2012

Valentine's Day Cooking Ideas




Valentine's Day seems to fall into one of two categories for most people, they either love it, or they hate it.  I for one, love it because it's an excuse to show love and affection and be shown love and affection and not be looked at (too) strangely.  Because it is falling on a Tuesday this year, my boyfriend and I are celebrating the weekend before, and will probably do something small on the actual day.  

I think one of my most favorite ways to celebrate is to get somewhat dressed up, listen to nice music, and cook a delicious dinner at home.  Not only is it super relaxing, but it's also inexpensive.  Something my boyfriend and I like to make is fish with some sort of veggie and starch or breakfast for dinner.  Above are some recipes that I want to try cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...