12.02.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.   The holiday season is my favorite. It's a time to surround yourself with your friends and family, and drive around looking at Christmas lights. 

2.   Snow makes me happy if I don't have anywhere to go.  I really don't like driving in the snow, and Portland has too many hills to go anywhere.  If I was at a cabin in the snow, I would love it so much more!

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is soup and spaghetti and meatballs.  This week I have had some type of soup everyday, and I'm happy to say that all but one have been homemade. 

4. Winter is the best time for eating all of the food that I never want to eat during the warmer months.  I love any excuse to use the oven, since I live in a drafty apartment so the extra warmth is great! 

5.  I can hardly wait for the first (hopefully annual) friend Christmas party that's next weekend! Miss you pals!

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give presents that I know someone will get a lot of use.  This year I'm making a few more DIY gifts too which I'm excited about.  

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10.  I absolutely love everything about it,  right now I have two Christmas trees that I'll be decorating and maybe a third.  It's one of my most favorite things every year! 

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing DIY gifts too and I'm so excited! Where are you getting your ideas from? Good luck!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...