5.07.2012

Weekend Happenings





Last weekend I wanted to do little more than enjoy the sunshine and the last couple of days before my boyfriend went out of town.  Friday night I got happy hour with two pals at Brix Tavern. It was my first time there, and I was pleasantly surprised by their happy hour (the fondue was delicious), and am already making plans to go back!

Did anyone see the beautiful moon Friday and Saturday night? I couldn't believe how pretty it was!  Saturday we had a date night at Cinetopia, and saw Hunger Games.  I was a little surprised about how much I enjoyed that movie, and now want to read the books! Sunday, I went on a nice walk to soak up some vitamin D and relaxed the rest of the day! It was such a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...