5.22.2012

Life Lately






Whoops I took an unplanned blogging hiatus.  Here's some of what I've been up to!

1) Framboise Lambic beer from Gold Dust Meridian.  Have you ever had this beer? It's very rasberry-ey and so tasty!
2) Fun new nail polish colors via Amazon (you save a little money even with shipping than the store) - turquoise and caicos and tart deco by Essie.
3) Eating a lot of ice cream when Oregon went through a warm spurt - bunny tracks flavor!
4) My love and I in a "snug" at Kell's on 21st
5) Hefeweizen beer with a water and straw, always.

Follow me on Instagram: quartknee_42

3 comments:

  1. Love Kells! I haven't been there for a long time though. I'm going to Henry's Tavern on 12th this Saturday night for a b-day party. Have you been there? I hope it is good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun birthday party! I love Henry's and they have a couple pool tables upstairs which is fun too. Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear!! Thank you, have a great weekend too :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...