5.04.2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.  My bedtime routine includes, washing my face, brushing my teeth, getting a glass of water to put beside my bed, setting my alarms, setting the TV sleep timer, and then putting on my eye mask. (I'm sure that was really interesting to read). 

2.   I am super happy to be home after a busy week, but had a fun Friday night and start to the weekend!

3.  I can't stand peppers because  they taste awful, and smell horrible when cooked.

4. My idea of relaxation would be drinking coffee, sitting in the sun, and reading magazines.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would get a manicure and pedicure!

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is when they're just as nice in person as they seem to be online.

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is French macarons!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...