3.05.2012

I've Got a Friend in You

 {Visiting Justine in Granada, Spain}

 {Ugly Sweater Party :: With Justine & Jenna}

{Blazer Game}

{Celebrating NYE}

The other day I was thinking about friendships.  About how long I've been friends with some of my closest friends, some I've been friends with for a few years, others six or seven, and then I started doing the math for how long my best pal Justine and I have been friends.  Guess how long it's been? 15 years.  That's right 15 years.  Any time someone asks us how long we've been friends, we almost always, in unison, say "since fifth grade."  Well fifth grade was actually 15 years ago, and it's hard to believe how long I've known her.  It's so nice being friends with someone who knows you so well, and you can completely be yourself around them!  Thank you for being my best pal Justine!

3 comments:

  1. nice. xx

    p.s. I'm having a shoe giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! We're pretty lucky to have each other, you know. The only downside of being friends so long is having some pretty embarrassing pictures together over the years. Thanks for keeping those hidden for now ;)

    xo. Love you, pal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about mentioning our period of several years without a decent picture of the two of us but I thought I'd leave that out. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...