11.04.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is  that I get to see one of my best friend's tomorrow and her new baby!

2.   Colder weather makes me think of the upcoming holidays, but rainy/cold weather does not make me a happy camper.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  my boyfriend, warm coffee, and my cat.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose cognac boots, because they are so versatile and comfortable.

5.  My personality type is  most like Type A.  I like things neat and tidy, but also am able to go to sleep if there are dishes in the kitchen sink.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting Lay's Potato Chips, they are the perfect amount of salt and crisp.

7.  My favorite color to wear is black or charcoal gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...