11.08.2011

Everybody Everywear :: Colored Tights



{Dress, sweater, and tights: Forever 21, Booties: Old Navy}

When I saw this month's EBEW challenge I was really excited to rock some colored tights, but upon further investigation of my closet I realized that closest thing to colored tights is this gray pair.  So although they aren't bright yellow or blue, this is apparently as wild as I get when it comes to tights.  I have to say that I do really like the pattern on them, so that makes up for how neutral they are right?

P.S. Any tips on how to make my indoor pictures taken with a point and shoot less grainy?

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. Those are some really great tights!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tights. Sensual and chic, eh. The outfit is also flattering. Love it!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Tips to Have Cool and Unique Christmas Gifts for Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...