10.21.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Linking up with Lauren today and filling in some blanks.  Happy weekend!



1.   Nothing says fall like going to the pumpkin patch.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is my family's annual tradition of going to corn mazes.  This year we've already gone to two of them!

3.  My favorite fall treat is candy corn.  I made the mistake of buying two bags at the beginning of October, and needless to say they barely lasted a week.  Oops!

4. Fall makes me think of  what the rest of the year has in store  because it's when I start trying to think of presents for my friends and family, and what I will bring to get-togethers.

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!  Colored leaves, scarfs, boots, pumpkins, apples, and cinnamon

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is skinny jeans, boots, button-up, cardigan, scarf, and jacket.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)  Although I love dressing up for Halloween.  Thanksgiving is my favorite, because it's a time to be with family and eat food that's only around about once a year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...