8.12.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


{My 22nd Birthday}

1.   My most favorite birthday was my 17th birthday.  In typical teenager fashion, I thought that everyone had forgotten my birthday, but it turned out that my parents and friends planned a surprise party for me which ended up being a lot of fun. 

2.  My worst birthday was this one is tough, for awhile it seemed like every "even" birthday (18, 20) sucked, but my 22nd and 24th birthdays broke that streak. yay!

3.  My favorite birthday memory is I don't have one that really stands out, maybe just all of the ruckus that happened on my 21st birthday?

4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was a digital camera that my parents bought me or my boyfriend's surprise limo that he rented for all of my friends and I for my 22nd birthday.

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was probably the Oregon Duck vs. Stanford football tickets that I bought my boyfriend, and I was so happy that we won the game too!

6.  Birthdays are a great excuse to get together with all of your friends and have a great time together!

7.  My favorite age so far has been 23.  It was a year of a lot of positive change in my life, and a year of a lot of "firsts" as well.

I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...