7.01.2011

Stripes and a Clutch

{Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: Banana Republic, Clutch: Handmade}

This is the only picture I was able to take before my neighbor came out on his patio and I got awkward for taking my own picture.  I do have to point out the clutch I'm holding because I'm quite proud of it.  Last weekend I taught myself how to sew, and decided that a clutch would be my first project.  A couple of breaks out of frustration later and bam there is a clutch with a working zipper and all!

P.S. I'm wearing these sandals.

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Adore this outfit! Love the addition of the belt :)
    Yeay for making your own clutch! I want to make my own clutch too, I just haven't have proper time to sit and sew :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...