Playing along with Lauren today!
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) late morning and early afternoon for sure. I definitely get the mid afternoon slump at about 3pm when I have to get some caffeine or sugar!
2. My favorite Pandora stations are Florence and the Machine, Foster the People, Eagles, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts. It really depends on what mood I'm in or what I'm doing. I love listening to more mellow but still upbeat music when I'm working but I love country music when I'm cleaning.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runner, You're the One that I want from the Grease soundtrack (super dupe cheesy I know but it's so upbeat!), and also Live your Life by Rihanna.
4. My favorite pattern is to wear I'm obsessed with stripes (but who isn't really?) but to decorate with I really love chevron and stripes again.
5. My favorite perfume is I have a really hard time with perfume and remembering to wear it since I wasn't able to when I was growing up, but I have two favorites one is Versace and the other is Tommy Hilfiger I think.
6. Rules are followed by me the majority of the time. I don't like getting in trouble, but I have been known to jaywalk!
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is it's not something that I say out loud, but I am constantly writing "lol" and using an exclamation mark a lot in emails. I've looked back at some that I've sent and seen a few emails with "lol!" ending every sentence.