8.15.2010

Blackberry Cobbler

My best pal and I went to the Portland Farmer's market the other day, and bought many delicious fresh fruits and vegetables. I bought some blackberries to make a blackberry cobbler. It was my first time making a cobbler, but I think that it turned out well. Here is the recipe and a picture.

- Mix one cup self-rising flour with 1 cup sugar
- Whisk in 1 cup milk
- Rub some butter in the baking dish so it doesn't stick, then melt the stick of butter and whisk into batter
- Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish
- Rinse and pat dry 2 cups of blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Drop the berries on top of the batter evenly
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over the berries and batter
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour until it is bubbly and golden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...